Tuesday 17 April 2007

My very first blog post! =)

Hey there!

Welcome to my very first ever blog post!

I decided to jump on the blog wagon after being fed up of sites like bebo, MySpace and even faceparty (if anyone remembers, or worse yet, still uses it!) I figure, why not let me decide what I want, rather than the corporate bigwigs of this new Net 2.0 regime. Ok, so it sounded better in my head but you know what I'm saying. I suppose I should list the sort of thing you can expect from this blog of mine.

Well here goes:
  • Hopefully a bit of humour
  • Quite possibly a portion of xbox news (sometimes just specific to my experience, sometimes general xbox info)
  • Most likely a slice of computer/internet/software/anything-computer-related as it is both my education and my employment
  • Absolutely a whole lotta love (though not the Led Zeppelin kind) more just me putting the effort into this and hopefully people getting something out of it!
  • And finally, 100% ME....my life and all that's involved with that (basically could include anything under the sun so never quote this to me to query why I blog about a subject, lol!)
Well, I hope you enjoy reading and be sure to check back often, subscribe (using RSS or whatever) and comment, comment, comment...until your heart is content!

Soupy

2 comments:

VeryGoodSauce said...

I like how enthusiastic you sound here Soupy, lol. Awesome stuff =)

Soupy said...

Thanks! It was a first blog post and I thought, let's get into this and be as enthusiastic as possible, lol! =)