Sunday 22 April 2007

Antwone Fisher and why my wrist hurts =(

So yesterday I watched another Denzel Washington film. This time it was 'Antwone Fisher'. A great true story of an American man and his life. I really enjoyed the film as not only did Denzel
star in it, he also directed it (what can't this guy do, lol!) But I think that if you haven't seen this, it's worth seeing sometime if you get the chance.

See, I currently subscribe to LoveFilm, which is a UK based online movie rental company. I personally think it's great...but maybe that's just because I really enjoy watching films. I pay £12.99 a month and have as many DVDs as I want sent to my door. I have 2 at home at once and as soon as I send one back, I receive another within a couple of days. They have a great selection, and why I'm telling you this is not because I work for them, lol! It's just the reason why you might notice I'll often talk about films I've seen on this blog. If you're into movies though...I'd definitely think about joining them.

So why is my wrist sore? Well I'm currently playing a lot of Xbox 360 (nothing new there I guess) but I'm specifically playing Guitar Hero II and it's awesome! =D Can get quite tough but I can honestly say that it's becoming my favourite game on my 360. If you have a 360 I would suggest you get this. I will however make it clear that there is NO online play for this game =( Apparently they're saving that for Guitar Hero III which will be awesome...but let's get GH2 over with first, eh? I must say, when I started playing I didn't know many of the songs...now I know (and love) pretty much all them! Even put them all on my iPod, so I was ready to rock once my car is fixed!

On that note, currently they are looking for a part for my car. A cylinder head apparently! So if you happen to know where I can find a cheap cylinder head for a 2000 Rover 25 then let me know as apparently they're quite hard to come by =(

Also, tomorrow I will be back to uni for 3 weeks before being off again on study leave. I'm kind of looking forward to going back but the main thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow is booking my holiday! =D Me and some friends decided we'd take off on a week to Magalluf (When I click that link I notice the first site maybe doesn't give the best impression, lol!) Anyway, I'm looking forward to going as I've never been before. If anyone out there has, I'd love to hear what it's like! =)

Now...back to rocking out with Guitar Hero, lol!

Soupy

No comments: