Tuesday 19 June 2007

The last one for a while (probably) and I'm going back on what I said!




Ok, this could be the last post for a week! I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 4am to get a flight to sunny Magalluf for 7 days! I can't wait, to be honest, as I've been so busy lately with work, exams, and everything else that I do, and I need a week away from it all! I will be sad to miss out on gaming (it's kind of sad that I think that, but I really do enjoy playing my 360!) but will be happy to be on holiday. It's the first real holiday I've had away with friends and am really looking forward to it, as there's 9 of us going, lol! Should be awesome! =) I say this is the last post, but if I get bored later today, or I get internet access while away, I may post a quick entry, for all you keen readers out there! ;)

I want to spend the rest of this post talking about something I had complained about, but now want to take it back. Not so long ago, I posted about the 'major' announcement Microsoft were making and what a let down it was when it turned out to be
'Pac-Man: Championship Edition'. Now, I'm no big fan of Pac-Man, I certainly didn't buy the XBLA version, so I wasn't going to buy this either. And I complained here, there, and everywhere about the let down of the announcement. A few people (who shall remain nameless) had commented to me that it was actually quite good, and while not 'major announcement' worthy, it was still quite awesome. I stood by my anger in the let-down and remained stubborn on the issue...Pac-Man:CE would not be something I would like.

Well, curiousity since got the better of me and I downloaded the trial a few days ago. Due to being busy, I only got around to playing it yesterday...I was stunned. I instantly found myself drawn to this game and loved all 3 minutes of it, lol! I knew I had to buy it as soon as possible...but decided it could wait until I returned from holiday. All in all, I take back what I said, and encourage any of you out there with doubts of this game, to just try it. It's totally reversed my opinion on Pac-Man as the idea behind this is much better than the original, in my opinion! =)

So that's all I want to say. Take it easy over the next week, don't miss me too much, and I'll try not to miss you! ;)

Soupy

1 comment:

Syndelin said...

It is a great idea, and I've had a lot of fun with CE!

Have a great time on your vacation! Take pics for those of us stuck somewhere boring. LOL