Friday 6 July 2007

Getting good (part 2)

Hey!

EDIT: Just wanted to throw this in when I seen it on Badboy's blog. The release date for Sensible World of Soccer was officially announced as August 29th 2007. It's quite a bit away but at least we know when it is instead of speculating! =)

Ok, a little more time today to post. As you can see from yesterday's post, I didn't quite have time to say all I wanted to, so I'll start straight into it today.

Another find frm the ESRB website shows that Bomberman Live has just been rated, meaning it should be on XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade) before we know it =) I remember playing this a lot a good few years back with friends. It was easily one of my favourite memories of multi-player games, "back in the day" =) It's the same kind of memories that SWOS (Sensible World of Soccer) brings back...which is why I'm so hyped up about these games coming to the 360 via Live Arcade! =)

Lastly, the fourth game I noticed on ESRB was Tetris Online. Now, I know that Tetris Evolution was out not so long ago on the 360, as a full retail game, but this time it looks like they might be bringing back more of the old-school flavour...which I'm looking forward to. By the way, the screen shot above isn't from the xbla version, it's from the original...I'm just being optimistic ;)

Well that's all for today I guess. Gotta get back to work but I'll try to update over the weekend, and if not, hopefully Monday! =)

With E3 coming soon there should be lots of new news (maybe too much) for me to blog about!

Have a good one!
Soupy

2 comments:

Syndelin said...

Original Tetris would be awesome!

Soupy said...

Only too true...would keep me glued for hours on end, lol! Plus the achievements would, I assume, be quite hard to get, making it even more interesting! =)

Soupy