Monday 23 July 2007

I'm not dead...honest, lol! =)

Well, sorry for being away for so long guys and gals. I had food poisoning =( and before you ask...no, I don't know how I got it. I ate very similarly to a colleague on the day before and he was fine! I don't understand...but now I'm better and back at work! =D This is going to be a short post however...as being off has the added ability to make you work extra hard to catch-up...so I'm doing that now! In good news however, I bought a SECOND xbox 360 today! =D If you're thinking why I need a second one then it's because I'm away from home for 4 days a week for the next 6 months or so...and instead of travelling with my 360, I figured I could leave a second one where I'll be based and then I can play whether I'm home...or away! =D If you think it's a silly idea however.........tough, 'cause I like it! =D

Hopefully, I'll get caught up on this work over the next 2 days and be able to post again here relatively soon!

Again, sorry...but these things happen!

Oh, and over at 360Voice (THE site that allows your 360 to tell you how it REALLY feels)...andyg (also of andyg) has started "The Order of the Nelson" You may not understand it but I like the idea and am a proud member, lol! Check out here for my blog and to help support "The Order of the Nelson" =D

Hasta la vista,
Soupy ;)

2 comments:

Syndelin said...

Food poisoning is no good at all! Glad you're feeling better.

Soupy said...

You're telling me Syn! I wouldn't wish it on anyone...well, most people anyway ;) lol!

Soupy