Friday 25 May 2007

Call of Duty 4 Reveal Trailer....awesome!

Hey

So when browsing the Xbox Live Marketplace today I noticed that there was a Call of Duty 4 trailer for download. I thought well lets try it, another WW2 shooter won't do me any harm. Boy was I wrong, but in a good way! =)
It's basically Call of Duty (which I love) set nowadays...I think! No longer is it WW2 but we get a modern war game under the amazing Call of Duty series! Enough talk, check out the video here.

Note: You may have to register to see this, sorry! =( If this is the case, and anyone knows where you can see it without registering, let me know!

Till next post,
Soupy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been a fan of WWII shooters so I'm glad to see CoD has gone more modern.

Manature said...

Hi Soupy,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Testing adding Digg button to every posts and for your offer to post the script to make the links open in new windows. If you can do that, it will be greatly apprecaited. I have responded to your comment if you are interested to read the response.

Peter (Blog*Star 2006 and 2007)
Blogger Tips and Tips got listed in DMOZ, the most important directory and the most difficult to get listed in, plus link to site with tips on how to get listed in DMOZ