Wednesday 30 May 2007

A few fun 'YouTube Does Gaming' clips

Ok, here are some of the funniest videos I have ever seen on YouTube with regards to gaming...enjoy! I've embedded them below but the links are at the bottom if you'd rather just watch them on YouTube:

The funniest double kill in Halo 2 EVER!
Just watch...and laugh! I doubt this could be repeated on purpose, lol!



Super Mario Bros Frustration Parts 1, 2 and 3
Around 23 minutes for all 3, but worth it. A really messed up version of Super Mario being played by a very funny guy! I don't know who he is but if he ever reads this...I salute your sir! =)

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE IS USED THROUGHOUT THESE 3 VIDEOS!!!




I decided to post these after this forum thread over at 360gl. For anyone who's reading this and not a member, why not? It's such an awesome 360 community site! If you want more details, just ask me or check it out for yourself.

Enjoe the vids anyway,
Soupy

Links:

3 comments:

Syndelin said...

Those are great. I spend way too much time on Youtube. I love all the crazy WoW videos that people make and put out there. Some of them show a lot of talent, and are hilarious!

Soupy said...

Hey, nice to see you here! =)

Yeah, I've seen the Mario WoW one, that was pretty funny! Though I haven't played or seen enough of WoW to really enjoy them...though from what I have seen of WoW, it must take a lot of effort to make them!

Soupy

Syndelin said...

Yeah, I wouldn't even know where to begin to make one.

I show up just about everywhere sooner or later. Way too much time on my hands. ;)

I'm addicted to this one lately, been playing it at least once a day for a week or two now. Cracks me up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A