Monday 21 May 2007

First there was twitter, then a poll...now digg!

Hey.

Ok, so I've been playing around with the whole 'Net 2.0' thing for a while and have decided to just widget-ize my blog, lol! I tried to sign up for digg today and when I tried 'SoupyC' as a username it was taken! Grrr!! So I ended up going for my old usual username, 'SoupyC87' as it was available. So over the next while you might see some random posts, or other wee 'digg' features appearing over my blog as I work out how to do it.

In other news...it's my birthday tomorrow! Yayy! =) I'm 20 on the 22nd and it's a shame I'll no longer be a teenager *sniffle* lol! But who's to stop me acting like one ;) And with that in mind I decided to email my favourite night spot in Belfast, The Box to see if they'd let me get on the guest list. Well, being as nice as they are, they're letting me, and friends, on the guest list, but also, free into the VIP section! Should be fun this Thursday night!

Ok, enough of that...in other other news, I've decided today that I'm gonna try and develop SOMETHING for the 360voice API, just so I can get the badge, lol! I think it'll be a good experience for me at the same time as earning something that I can be (remotely) proud of, lol!

As a last note, before I go play some Halo 3 beta (friggin awesome!!!!!) and maybe some Test Drive Unlimited, thanks to all who voted in my poll in the last post. I was pleased with it and have decided to possibly integrate a weekly, or monthly, poll into the sidebar of the blog, so that I can get a bit more functionality here. (It's the widgetization craze that's got me hooked, lol!) I'll post about the poll, and then update the sidebar to feature it. This means that each poll should be able to be kept in history (forever in theory) but only the latest poll displayed in the sidebar. I think it's a good idea, but as always, if you have your own opinion on anything, comment! =)

Till next post,

Soupy

No comments: