Saturday 12 May 2007

Crackdown DLC =) (Again but more exciting!)

OK, so the Crackdown DLC was released the day after teamxbox had their exclusive preview! I got it as soon as I could and it's totally awesome! All I expected and more! lol!

The good thing about being in the UK is that we seem to get marketplace stuff a few hours before everyone else so when I was playing I done a few of the new races. Was awesome being number 2 on the world leaderboard, I almost took a picture, lol! I'm sure it won't last long though =(

I'm worried as I've heard reports that some people have had their game reset due to the new update. I'm hoping it doesn't happen to me!

I got one of the new achievements earlier. It involved harpooning 5 gang members to one car...was very funny! But then I got in the car and when I drove they were attached. Looked great! ;) But when I got the achievement, I saw the new achievement unlocked popup, along with achievement name and gamerscore value. It's so handy!

Anyway, gonna get some lunch then maybe play a bit more Crackdown! =)

Soupy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do the new cars handle? Do they jump pretty good?

Soupy said...

Hey. Yeah, the buggy is crazy! I think, even though you can't 'jump' with it like you can with the SUV by holding down B, it goes higher off ramps and stuff. I was able to get the 'Flippin Crazy' achievement with it (3 flips in a single jump) and I just couldn't with the SUV. The other cars are OK too. I didn't really play with them much, but I did use the racecar in a street race and it wasn't too bad at all. The big armoured thing, however, in my opinion, sucks! It's not too bad a driver but the rocket launcher thing has a mind of it's own, lol! Though I think that's maybe the intended purpose! =)